Thursday, February 25, 2010

"You look like an 18th century peasant"


Could I be any more awkward about taking pictures?!
So, a few quick things about this outfit. First, the dress is new. Its a summer dress that I couldnt wait to wear! I've been playing with it all week...different shirts, tights, boots, sweaters flats etc. I finally decided on this I didnt want to be too matchy matchy with the hunter green tights and the hunter green sweater, but I thought that because it was a shrug and my boots covered most of the tights, the other colors broke it up enough that it went okay.

Can I just say how much I love the color combination of the dark brown and green tights? I wish the ligh brown of my dress hadnt overshadowed it as much!
So ready for the weekend! Its supposed to rain a lot next week, so I'm VERY excited to wear all my new rain gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment