Tuesday, February 23, 2010

tuesday, wednesday break my heart


I am SO READY for spring. It was absolutely disgusting outside today, hence the inside picture. I had been doing so well on taking good pictures too! My wonderful photographer Chris and I brainstormed about some cool locations on campus to take pictures, so get excited to see where I'll pop up next!

Anyway, This shirt is so comfy and forgiving and it might not look like it, but the vest adds a lot of warmth. They're both from Banana Republic and two of my favorite purchases this year. I usually wear it without the belt, but sometimes that feels a little sloppy. So I decided to try belting it today, but Im not really sure how I feel about it.

What I DID feel good about today is one of my friends looked at me and all she said was “BLOG ABOUT THAT OUTFIT!”

So, that was good :)

Other than that, February had been such a blah month. I am looking forward to warm weather clothes and sitting outside in he sun. Cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison! This comment is sort of random but I just stumbled across your blog. I love it! You have such a evolving style and you've done a great job with your writing and pictures. I have a beauty blog that I don't update as much but I just had to tell you I enjoyed reading yours!

    Mary Clark

    ReplyDelete