Friday, February 5, 2010

Wine and Cheese



This as the only picture I could find that showed almost my whole outfit from last night. I've had this picked out for awhile now and I've been dying to wear it. I'm wearing my black turtleneck(which severely needs to be replaced), a new, high waisted skirt from Anthropologie (which,I will say I got on sale and is my first purchase of an ethnic print which most of you know I've been lovin). I added the yellow necklace (also from Anthropologie, what can I say? addicted) for some color in my face. What you can't see is my diagonal diamond textured tights and my black booties.

When I first picked out the skirt, my mom and my sister didn't like it but I think adding a subtle top let the colors in the skirt do their own thing. And I thought the necklace matched nicely. So far, this is probably one of my favorite outfits of all time. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. other favorite. necklace + skirt = LOVE. this necklace reminds me of that funky orange one whatiwore had on recently!

    can you tell i'm up to date with my fashion blogs? haha

    ReplyDelete