Wednesday, February 24, 2010

simple things.


I love Wednesdays. Today was sunny, but still windy and cold. I brought this sweater back from home this weekend. (It's from Anthropologie...) I've had it for awhile and wanted to wear it last week, but I couldn't find it! I had to search my closet at home for it. It is quite possibly the softest thing I own. I think the color brings out my eyes, but my favorite part is the detailing on the neckline.

Also, I'm playing a game of "how many days in a row can I wear these shoes?"
So let me tell you about them. Almost exactly four years ago, my family and I went to visit my sister while she was studying abroad in Perugia, Italy (pre-Foxy Knoxy). We went into a shoe store and I immediately wanted these brown Italian leather shoes. About a year after I bought them, the strap across the front of the shoe broke and the nails started to poke through to my foot on the heel. I wasnt ready to let them go so I went to a local shoemaker to have them fixed and I've been wearing them ever since! Thats love.

I think this was a good outfit for today. So far all I've done is class, kava, JFP crossword puzzle with Chris, visited with Katie and other non productive things (story of my life). Hopefully this sweater will keep me warm for my long night in the library...oh joy.

1 comment: