Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Dog Dress




THE dog dress has finally made its appearance on Edgycation! I've worn this dress on three different occasions, styled a little differently each time and I finally got around to taking a picture today. My sister bought the CUTEST dress at Anthro in January and it had scottie dogs all over it. It looked really good on her, and when I found this dress on Modcloth, I couldn't resist. I put it with boots and tights today for class, but a couple weekends ago I wore it to a fundraiser event with heels. It can be a little too short for my comfort at times, but I've found that I love wearing short dresses because it makes my legs look so long.

While I love this dress, I'm a little disappointed in my styling efforts. I like the tights and boots on the bottom, but I feel like I'm lacking substance on the top. I am bad at accessorizing and I dont have many sweaters or anything for layering in my closet. Im going home this weekend and I'm hoping I can talk my mom into doing a littl vintage shopping. I have so many wonderfu basics in my closet, now I just need to start adding edgier pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Dog Dress! YES! I'll send you a pic of mine if you want....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatiwore says that funky/weird prints are in! So YES to dog dress!

    ReplyDelete