Thursday, May 13, 2010

the moose place


Well goodness, hello Houston! Allison at home is lazy lazy so I haven't been doing much of the looking cute thing this week. But tonight we went to dinner and the symphony, which is always exciting...but I took this picture in our court yard and there are SO MANY THINGS wrong with this outfit that I want to point out, but probably shouldnt.

But for next time:
1. Dont mix browns
2. Careful not to wear a volumous top and a volumous bottom.
3. Fix that hem!

One thing I DO like about this is the belt added to this shirt. I think it makes the shirt look more pulled together and less frumpy, which I always appreciate.

A week from Monday=Israel, 2 weeks from Tuesday=birthday, 3 weeks from Sunday=big apple!

1 comment:

  1. Wait! Did you go to the Moose Place in this outfit???

    ReplyDelete