Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Glorious Spring!


Hey Spring! I'm so happy to see you! This is the first week back from Spring Break and the weather has been absolutely gorgeous (minus the small blip on Sunday when it snowed all day.) So, in honor of the nice weather today I did a few things. First, I wore shorts and sandals. Yay!

Chris and I took the trolley to Fondren. I LOVE Fondren. We had lunch at the Crazy Cat...it's new, small and was surprisingly good. We walked to the Orange Peel (quite possibly one of the coolest vintage stores ever). I didnt buy anyhing this time, but I'm definitely feeling digging day in my future. We went to Campbell's Bakery and I got THE best sugar cookie in the world and then we got a gift for our professor who is having our class over to her house this weekend. I took this picture in front of a home furnishings store. Did I mention I love Fondren?

I'm wearing the Banana Republic shirt and vest...again. But the shorts and sandals make it feel different, I think. I felt like I needed a fedora or something, but I couldnt pull that off. Today was also the first day in awhile that I wore my Africa bracelets (if you can see them...)

Summer is coming! :)

1 comment:

  1. My dear Allison, why did I have no idea that you had a BLOG? Love it. I will add it to my regular rotation!

    ReplyDelete